Process Control — Manage misbehaving system processes

That's ok. I guess it's time to finally upgrade to v.4. 

Speaking about the workflow, is it possible to search for a specific process so that I can act upon it?

Quite often frozen process is not in the "top" list but I would like to kill it. 

Never mind, if I enter the process name, it filters the list by that name. That's exactly what I was looking for!

Edited by RuslanI
6 minutes ago, RuslanI said:

Speaking about the workflow, is it possible to search for a specific process so that I can act upon it?

Yes. If you don’t type anything, it’ll continuously update with the most CPU intensive processes at the top; if you type something, only processes matching your query will show.

• 4 months later...
On 4/16/2021 at 6:28 AM, aFan said:

Is there a way to look at  internal battery, fan speed, CPU/GPU Temperature, bluetooth battery, disk capacity, etc like GLANCE did? 

Nope. I also used glance and started fixing it when it broke but noticed it was more effort than starting from scratch. I eventually did my own glance but I noticed I only cared about disk space and battery so those are the only features I added. They exist on an unreleased Workflow.

12 hours ago, vitor said:

Nope. I also used glance and started fixing it when it broke but noticed it was more effort than starting from scratch. I eventually did my own glance but I noticed I only cared about disk space and battery so those are the only features I added. They exist on an unreleased Workflow.

Ok. Thanks.

• vitor changed the title to Process Control — Manage misbehaving system processes