Cardhop Workflow?

I emailed Flexibits about this, and they confirmed that there was no AppleScript support.  There is however a URL handler:

x-cardhop://parse?s=<input from Alfred>

is what was quoted to me in an email.  Hope this helps anyone already using the app/trying to develop a workflow!

On 22/10/2017 at 4:50 AM, able said:

Hi all, is anyone else excited by the concept of a Cardhop Alfred workflow?

In the future, when requesting a workflow for  a specific application, please consider adding a link to the application.

It makes it much easier for people who know all about workflows, but have never heard of that specific application, to give you a quick "possible/not possible" answer.

14 hours ago, deanishe said:

In the future, when requesting a workflow for  a specific application, please consider adding a link to the application.

It makes it much easier for people who know all about workflows, but have never heard of that specific application, to give you a quick "possible/not possible" answer.

Thanks!  Here’s a link to Flexibits’ site.  OP might not have thought of it because it had been heavily featured on the front page of the Mac App Store and making the rounds of several blogs.  Flexibits doesn’t mention the URL capabilities on its site.

On 2017-10-25 at 7:07 AM, Ehler said:

Thanks!  Here’s a link to Flexibits’ site.  OP might not have thought of it because it had been heavily featured on the front page of the Mac App Store and making the rounds of several blogs.  Flexibits doesn’t mention the URL capabilities on its site.

On 2017-10-24 at 5:04 PM, deanishe said:

Feedback take deanishe, and Ehler was right about my thinking.