Mega supporter and "free" update???

Looking at my email inbox this morning I saw this:

With your Mega Supporter license, you are eligible for a free upgrade.

Hey, a free upgrade, only costs an other an other GBP29 for an other so called "lifetime" free upgrade. Not this time. In my country, this is called misleading and deceptive conduct and run afoul of consumer protection laws. 

@antil I think you may be entering your older v2 single license into the upgrade page. If you enter your newer v3 mega upgrade license into that page, you'll get your free v4 upgrade :)

If you have any issues finding your newer license, take a look in Alfred 3's Powerpack prefs to view your license, or pop an email to our info@ address and Vero will help you out!

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi @antil,

Relax, no need to get angry and come up with "misleading", "consumer protection laws", etc.

Just follow the instructions on the screen and it'll work.

It might not be the most obvious thing, but as @Andrew already stated, just enter your existing supporter license into the upgrade page and you'll receive your v4 upgrade license.

You also have the chance to spend some additional money if you want to support the development of a brilliant tool like Alfred even if you've bought a Mega Supporter license in the past. I happily did that, because Alfred is one of the greatest tools ever and I wouldn't miss it on any Mac I own.

Best,

Chris

5 hours ago, Chris W. said:

You also have the chance to spend some additional money if you want to support the development of a brilliant tool like Alfred even if you've bought a Mega Supporter license in the past. I happily did that, because Alfred is one of the greatest tools ever and I wouldn't miss it on any Mac I own.

+1

On 5/31/2019 at 4:13 PM, Andrew said:

@antil I think you may be entering your older v2 single license into the upgrade page. If you enter your newer v3 mega upgrade license into that page, you'll get your free v4 upgrade :)

If you have any issues finding your newer license, take a look in Alfred 3's Powerpack prefs to view your license, or pop an email to our info@ address and Vero will help you out!

Cheers,

Andrew

Yes my bad. The license email did not specify the version. It simply stated: here is your Mega license, hence I use this one instead of looking into the app itself. 

That worked fine. Apologies.