iTunes miniplayer not finding new music

Sal

It appears that Alfred doesn't find/catalog new music. I tried playing a recently purchased an album on iTunes, but I can't navigate to it using the mini-player. I’m using Alfred v2.0.1 (173) and OSX 10.8.3 (but I couldn't do it on previous versions of OSX or Alfred as well).

Below is a picture of the mini-player not finding Lindsey Stirling even though it shows her song playing.

uYk0QmB.png

It appears that Alfred doesn't find/catalog new music. I tried playing a recently purchased an album on iTunes, but I can't navigate to it using the mini-player. I’m using Alfred v2.0.1 (173) and OSX 10.8.3 (but I couldn't do it on previous versions of OSX or Alfred as well).

Below is a picture of the mini-player not finding Lindsey Stirling even though it shows her song playing.

Have you tried reloading your music library by using cmd+r while the iTunes mini player is showing?

If this doesn't work, you may need Alfred to re-find your music library by opening Alfred's Features > iTunes > Library preferences and clicking the find button, followed by the reload button below this.

Cheers,

Andrew

Have you tried reloading your music library by using cmd+r while the iTunes mini player is showing?

This worked great. After reading your post I saw the instructions under iTunes -> Advanced settings. Thank you for your prompt response.