Create New Folder [ version 1.0 ]

Hello,

ZlJUBxL.png

Description:

Creates a new folder at desired location. 

NOTE: You might want to disable any "folder filter" you have, since I use the same thing to choose folder destination. And don't worry, you'll still be able to use it as a folder filter ;)

Features:

- Creates a new folder with desired name and location.

- Default folder name: "untitled folder".

- Folder filter, both to search for folders only and to choose new folder destination.

- File action. You can navigate to desired location within Alfred and choose "Create New Folder". Unfortunately, I haven't found a good solution to name the new folder using this File Action. But it does open the new folder location to make it easier to rename it.

Download: http://db.tt/uxCmMG40

Please, if you have any issues, feedback, suggestions, whatever tell me :D 

• 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Tried to use the workflow again, as all the other "new folder" workflows I tried were not working, and got this error: 

Starting debug for 'Folders New Folder'

[2019-03-05 01:22:06][input.keyword] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''
[2019-03-05 01:22:06][action.script] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''
[2019-03-05 01:22:07][ERROR: action.script] 31:39: syntax error: A “"” can’t go after this identifier. (-2740)

Alfred version: Alfred 3 v3.8 (959)

Workflow version : 1.0

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2019 at 2:24 AM, politicus said:

Tried to use the workflow again, as all the other "new folder" workflows I tried were not working, and got this error: 

Starting debug for 'Folders New Folder'

[2019-03-05 01:22:06][input.keyword] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''
[2019-03-05 01:22:06][action.script] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg ''
[2019-03-05 01:22:07][ERROR: action.script] 31:39: syntax error: A “"” can’t go after this identifier. (-2740)

Alfred version: Alfred 3 v3.8 (959)

Workflow version : 1.0

Fixed by me

update version now working with Alfred4 (WF v1.1)

Download link: https://gofile.io/d/qXi6R8