[SOLVED] Help with a workflow to open a URL with follow on actions

HI All, very new to this and so would appreciate some help. I'm trying to create a workflow to open the Talk Radio web site, then click the button to listen live which opens another window, which then requires a further click to listen.

So far all I've been able to do is open the url (can't work out how to post that, though)

Thanks for your help,

7 hours ago, mgs1000 said:

So far all I've been able to do is open the url

That's all Alfred can do. You're trying to script a browser, you need to look at the browser's scripting APIs.

Someone might be able to help if you tell us which browser you're using (and it's not Firefox).

13 hours ago, mgs1000 said:

I'm trying to create a workflow to open the Talk Radio web site, then click the button to listen live which opens another window, which then requires a further click to listen.

Do you really want to perform all those steps (because the window is important), or do you just want to listen to the stream? Because opening https://radio.talkradio.co.uk/stream in the browser or a media player such as mpv (and probably VLC) will do just that, way simpler and with more control.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:02 AM, vitor said:

Do you really want to perform all those steps (because the window is important), or do you just want to listen to the stream? Because opening https://radio.talkradio.co.uk/stream in the browser or a media player such as mpv (and probably VLC) will do just that, way simpler and with more control.

That's exactly what I want to do - thanks very much!

• vitor changed the title to [SOLVED] Help with a workflow to open a URL with follow on actions