Hotkey to act on selected file in finder launching Alfred/file actions?

I remember I used to be able to have a file selected, then I double-tapped CMD and Alfred popped up with the standard list of file actions (delete, move, etc.). For some reason, this shortcut stopped working and I don't know how to recreate it. Any hints or tips?

Tried Googling but wasn't able to find much. 

6 hours ago, boddicker said:

I don't know how to recreate it. Any hints or tips?

Alfred Preferences > Features > Actions > General

Didn't know you could set a double-tap for the Hotkey, though. Are you routing that through something else, like Karabiner?

1 hour ago, deanishe said:

Didn't know you could set a double-tap for the Hotkey, though

Cmd double tap is possible as a hotkey in Alfred, but personally, I'm not a fan of it as it tends to get misfired from clumsy typing. 

8 hours ago, boddicker said:

I double-tapped CMD and Alfred popped up with the standard list of file actions (delete, move, etc.).

Assuming you're referring to showing the file actions for the currently selected file, you can set this in Features > Actions > Selection Hotkey.

Provided you haven't set Cmd double tap for another action/feature/workflow, you'll be able to set it here.

Cheers,
Vero

Thanks, Vero, that worked!  I had it set as double tap command and changed it to double tap option and that seemed to work. As deanishe said, I do use Karabiner and BetterTouchTool and think one of those programs may have changed recently and I lost my shortcut somehow.