Some Suggestions

First i would like nay, LOVE to change the hotkey of QuickLook in Alfred to whatever I want. It used to be either y or shift, now it's just shift. I would also like the option not to show the Alfred icon in my dock, it's annoying. Lastly, I want categories in workflows, so it isn't so messy to look through them.

First i would like nay, LOVE to change the hotkey of QuickLook in Alfred to whatever I want. It used to be either y or shift, now it's just shift. I would also like the option not to show the Alfred icon in my dock, it's annoying. Lastly, I want categories in workflows, so it isn't so messy to look through them.

You can activate Quicklook with ⌘Y or Shift  ;)

When you say Alfred dock icon, do you mean the 'Alfred Preferences' icon? You can remove that by quitting Alfred Preferences (just like any other application); Alfred will still be running.

The workflows view is a little disorganized, but you can search through them  ^_^

To expand on Tyler's response a little..

The Preferences for Alfred is now it's own separate application and isn't bundled into the main application. This was done for several reasons. Closing the Alfred Preferences application will remove the icon from the Dock, as mentioned by Tyler.

As for the organizing workflows; this feature has been recommended by several users already. Andrew has several ideas of ways to help clean up and organize the workflows area.

Remember, we're still really early into the v2 release. Things will mature and over time be tidied up and optimized for ease of use.

To expand on Tyler's response a little..

The Preferences for Alfred is now it's own separate application and isn't bundled into the main application. This was done for several reasons. Closing the Alfred Preferences application will remove the icon from the Dock, as mentioned by Tyler.

As for the organizing workflows; this feature has been recommended by several users already. Andrew has several ideas of ways to help clean up and organize the workflows area.

Remember, we're still really early into the v2 release. Things will mature and over time be tidied up and optimized for ease of use.

I know that closing preferences will remove the icon but the point is I never want to see it. As for workflows I'm too surprised others have suggested the same thing it's kinda needed, thx Andrew for looking into it. 

And yes, I'm aware Alfred is in it's early stages, that's why I gave these suggestions, so they can be implemented in future updates, and it make Alfred better.