Issue with "Reveal File in Finder" block?

Odd Finder error when I use a workflow that has a "Reveal File in Finder" block:

image.thumb.png.4616a4125754cf0fa30f1ce88374e21d.png

When I make my selection from the List Filter, I get this error message after several seconds:

"The “Show in Finder” service could not be used because the “Finder” application did not respond to a request for services."

1733181646_CleanShot2021-07-23at16_23.50@2x.thumb.png.153b0dfac7b159df1fd005baca5a598d.png

Clicking "Show Application" caused Finder to appear several minutes later.

This was the only Alfred-related message in the console: 

Jul 23 16:17:38 BunnySlut com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Coalition Cache Hit: app<application.com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred-Preferences.423402080.423402086(501)> [4792]

It seems like the issue has resolved itself, but I've never seen this issue before.

9 hours ago, Chris Messina said:

"The “Show in Finder” service could not be used because the “Finder” application did not respond to a request for services."

I have never seen this before, how very odd. I also believe that this is entirely outside of Alfred's control, as Alfred uses a super simple Apple API call to perform a reveal in finder. Let me know if you see this again, and perhaps we can look into it more deeply - it may be something you have installed on your Mac which is interfering with this.