"Failed to set posix_spawn_file_actions"

I’m in the process of migrating my Zotero library and am using the ZotHero plugin. However, reloading the data ("zotconf" followed by "Reload Zotero Data") lead repeatedly to the following message by Alfred (after a long wait) :

Reason: Failed to set posix_spawn_file_actions for fd -1 at index 2 with errno 9

It's likely that the folder required to run this task has somehow been deleted, perhaps syncing?

This error isn't that serious, just try again :)

Related Workflow Info...
Name: 'ZotHero'
Folder:/Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.4ADAB1AB-6919-4451-BD86-F74F418792DB

The workflow was working fine before the migration (which added many items in my library). Is there anything I could do? Is this a bug in Alfred? It seems to be "lower-level" than the Python script in which the workflow is written (i.e. too many file descriptors opened?)

Alfred version: 4.5 (1253)

1 hour ago, alexcr said:

Hey actually I just tested it again and no error 🤔

Maybe restarting my machine/alfred/etc has cleared some cache/memory or something!

The error appears to be due to running out of file descriptors. You can try quitting some programs, but rebooting is probably a better fix.