Custom letter for showing an app?

I just moved from LaunchBar to Alfred 5. Launchbar had one feature that I loved, but can't find out how to do it in Alfred. In Launchbar I could assign custom characters to have an app show up and be able to launch it. For instance, I would type a "p" to have Apple Photos, and the a "ph" to have Adobe Photoshop. These were custom and could be changed to any letter combos in Launchbar, but this critical feature is missing in Alfred. Is there a way to do this?

Edited by jamesharrisphoto
typo

After first installing Alfred 5 last week, I typed the letter "S" to bring up Safari, but to my surprise, Safari wouldn't even show up until I typed "saf". It would be nice if the developer would include, in the preferences, a list of all the apps, and then be able to edit each app with a custom letter combo that could be saved. I don't think this would be too hard. This would make the initial setup so much easier than the current training method.

Edited by jamesharrisphoto
additional comment added

Yeah, I'm not looking at having to train Alfred. The feature I'd like should be a no-brainer. Trying to launch Firefox, I want to use "ff" to launch it. I haven't been able to get "ff" to even have Firefox show in the results to select it. Hopefully a developer will see this post and see the need. 🫤