Force Keyword

Hey,

Is there any way to force Alfred to use the workflow keyword, or give it precedence? I'm using e.g. the Colors workflow by Tyler Eich and the keyword is just 'c', but when I type only 'c' I get hundreds of hits, from bookmarks, contacts, etc. Is there a hotkey/modifier/preference to call the workflow above all?

Thanks!

Hey,

Is there any way to force Alfred to use the workflow keyword, or give it precedence? I'm using e.g. the Colors workflow by Tyler Eich and the keyword is just 'c', but when I type only 'c' I get hundreds of hits, from bookmarks, contacts, etc. Is there a hotkey/modifier/preference to call the workflow above all?

Thanks!

You could attach a hotkey to the front end of the workflow definitely. Then anytime you wanted to action that workflow it would link directly to it without any other results. You could try changing the keyword for the workflow.

Hey,

Thanks!

It shouldn't matter that the workflow is a bit buried in the results as you don't need to 'action' the workflow before you can use it... if you just continue to type e.g. show Alfred and just type #f00, the other results will soon disappear when they are no longer relevant.

Hey,

Thanks!

If you type 'c', look for the 'Color Picker' option, and action that, Alfred will learn that you prefer that result. If you keep selecting that result, it will work its way to the top. Otherwise, your results will narrow pretty quickly as you type, for example, 'c red'.

I don't know if this helps, and it may not be as big a problem with my workflow as it is with others (Colors has really short, unique keywords).

I also would like Alfred to learn which Script Filters I use the most; I submitted a bug report about it (http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/1685-script-filters-are-not-included-in-alfreds-knowledge/).