Really really basic

Using Alfred v1 I could very easily set a keyword to reveal a folder and or to open a file using just the return key.  It was dead simple.

Using Alfred v2, and being a simpleton with where scripts are concerned, I seem to need more steps to achieve the same result.

Am I missing something here?

Please put me right.  I do love my Alfred which was, incidentally, my Dad's name which makes me laugh sometimes.

Using Alfred v1 I could very easily set a keyword to reveal a folder and or to open a file using just the return key.  It was dead simple.

Using Alfred v2, and being a simpleton with where scripts are concerned, I seem to need more steps to achieve the same result.

Please put me right.  I do love my Alfred which was, incidentally, my Dad's name which makes me laugh sometimes.

So, do you need help or do you want a workflow (which i assume you know how to do) made easier?

Did you try the "Launch file group from keyword" workflow template? This should help you out.

That was quick thanks!

I'd like help please.

In fact what I'd like to do is begin at the beginning and create a fresh workflow under supervision.

I would learn quickly and replicate once I'd understood.

Thanks.

That was quick thanks!

I'd like help please.

In fact what I'd like to do is begin at the beginning and create a fresh workflow under supervision.

I would learn quickly and replicate once I'd understood.

Thanks.

The template (off the [+] button > Templates > Files and Apps > Launch file group from keyword) will create the workflow for you, then you just need to fill the details in. Let me know if you need any help with this :)