Color Picker

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am i missing something? I type cp and hit enter. Nothing appears. Alfred 5.5, macOS Version 14.4.1 (23E224)

[2:22:24.177 PM] Color Picker[Keyword] Processing complete
[2:22:24.183 PM] Color Picker[Keyword] Passing output '' to Script Filter
[2:22:24.195 PM] Color Picker[Script Filter] Queuing argument '(null)'

If i run :cp

[2:25:47.841 PM] Color Picker[Keyword] Passing output '' to Automation Task
[2:25:47.843 PM] ERROR: Color Picker[Automation Task] Task Argument Error: Expecting single or multiple inputs. Warnings: (
    "Passed in file '/Users/user/Library/Caches/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred/Workflow Data/com.zeitlings.colorpicker' does not exist, discarding"

Edited by Textdriven
Posted (edited)

Hey @Textdriven

Unfortunately, there is no error message in the logs to suggest a solution. :cp doesn’t work because there is no color history to show yet.

The only thing I can think of is this: The script is compiled on your device the first time you run the workflow. This seems to be required since macOS 14. 

For this to work, you may still need to install the Xcode command line tools to run the swiftc command that compiles the swift code into an executable. This can be done by running the following command in the terminal: 

xcode-select --install

However, if I'm not mistaken, macOS should have prompted you with a popup asking you to install the command line tools if they are not present 🤷‍♂️

Edited by zeitlings

I'm getting this error:

[14:23:10.784] Color Picker[Keyword] Processing complete
[14:23:10.786] Color Picker[Keyword] Passing output '' to Script Filter
[14:23:10.788] Color Picker[Script Filter] Queuing argument '(null)'
[14:23:11.406] Color Picker[Script Filter] Script with argv '(null)' finished
[14:23:11.408] ERROR: Color Picker[Script Filter] Code 127: ColorPicker.swift:78:13: error: use of undeclared type 'FloatingPointFormatStyle'
                let pfms: FloatingPointFormatStyle<CGFloat> = .init(locale: Locale(identifier: "en_US")).precision(.fractionLength(5))
                          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ColorPicker.swift:87:18: error: no exact matches in call to initializer
                let url: URL = URL(filePath: "\(cache)/\(hex).png")
                               ^
Foundation.URL:12:12: note: incorrect labels for candidate (have: '(filePath:)', expected: '(fileURLWithPath:)')
    public init(fileURLWithPath path: __shared String)
           ^
Foundation.URL:2:12: note: incorrect labels for candidate (have: '(filePath:)', expected: '(fileReferenceLiteralResourceName:)')
    public init(fileReferenceLiteralResourceName name: String)
           ^
/Users/clementrousseau/Library/Caches/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred/Workflow Scripts/1A4D2298-2D48-42DB-97C0-D53AB465EEB2:2: no such file or directory: ./ColorPicker

MacOS: 12.5.1
Alfred: 5.5

Edited by clement
Formatting code