Alfred workflows have disappeared...

MDR

Hi everyone - I just updated to 5.1.2, and for some reason had to re-enter my powerpack license - and now all of my workflows have disappeared. I tried to find them in Library > Application Support > Alfred, but they aren't there. Am I looking in the right place? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

@MDR Thanks for sending your Diagnostics file.

Essentially, from the Diagnostics file, it looks like your preferences are almost entirely defaults, like a new install of Alfred. You also don't have a sync location set.

A few questions:

• Were you previously syncing your preferences? If so, using which service? (Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud etc)
  • Do you use Time Machine? If so, it should be straightforward to grab your Alfred.alfredpreferences file from the relevant location from before you started seeing these issues
  • Did you use any "app cleaner" style apps, or apps that claim to speed up / clean up your Mac? If so, this app may have deleted the previous preferences when you upgraded. We don't recommend using these apps as they can blindly remove essential files.

Any other information you have on what you were doing around the same time you upgraded Alfred will help us guide you to a resolution :)

Thanks for all your help with this Vero. Looks like it was an app cleaner that did some unnecessary tidying. I have found a version of the alfredpreferences file that contains most of my workflows, will look for a backup to fill in the gaps. Thanks so much for your help with this - much appreciated.