Search and triggering keywords

Datafog

Hello,

please excuse if that has been answered before. I just upgraded Alfred to version 5 and the new powerpack. I was a formerly Alfred 4 user, but never really got into it. Now I want to really make it happen, but I face a strange thing, that I can't figure out for now.

Weenever I type something into Alfred, it points me to a google search.

For example I installed the Emojy Wine workflow and it should react to "wine smile" and list emojys.

Ok, I can see the workflow from typing "win":

But when I type "wine" it already pushes me to a google search:

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/3390820/270462393-e53cec38-4f6d-48a7-b066-2c19d14fd936.png

Also when typing "wine " only google search:

I think I accidently misconfigured something here.

Is it something obvious for you people maybe?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Mark

Edited by Datafog

@Datafog Welcome to the forum! :)

Could you give us a bit more details?

• Did you download the workflow from the Alfred Gallery here? Or directly from GitHub?
  • Could you open the Workflow Debugger and type the "wine" keyword into Alfred, then copy any errors or details from the debugger into your reply so that we can take a look?

Once we know why the workflow's not running normally, we'll be able to help you resolve that.

On 9/25/2023 at 10:55 PM, Vero said:

@Datafog Welcome to the forum! :)

Could you give us a bit more details?

• Did you download the workflow from the Alfred Gallery here? Or directly from GitHub?
  • Could you open the Workflow Debugger and type the "wine" keyword into Alfred, then copy any errors or details from the debugger into your reply so that we can take a look?

Once we know why the workflow's not running normally, we'll be able to help you resolve that.

yes, I downloaded directly from the Gallery. The developer replied as well and even released a new version, just waiting for it to be available from the gallery now. Supposed to work then. I have the dependencies covered actually. I use pyenv and have it set to global 3.11.4 and installed pillow as well, so should be fine from that side. If it doesn't work from the next udate I will dig depper and in any case will let you know. Thanks for the friendly replies!

Best regards

Mark