Tapback Message — Add a tapback reaction to the current message

When reporting issues, please include your exact installed versions of:

• The Workflow.
  • Alfred.
  • macOS.

In addition to:

• The debugger output. Perform the failing action, click “Copy” on the top right and paste it here.
  • Details on what you did, what happened, and what you expected to happen. A short video of the steps with the debugger open may help to find the problem faster.

Thank you. Accurate and thorough information is crucial for a proper diagnosis which allows me to help you better.

• 5 months later...

Vitor I don't know if this is an "issue" per say, but since upgrading to Sonoma (14.4.1) from Ventura I've noticed that when select the reaction I want, the display flashes. If I use the built in shortcut with messages (command +t) when the app is focused I don't get the flash. This occurs on both my M1 Mac Studio and my M1 MBP.

I'm attaching a little video -- is looks pretty subtle because of the screen selection and gif quality but wondering if you can reproduce. I'm guessing the flash is the "Launch Apps: part of the workflow? Is that right?

image.gif.a2ffa540d7c8749e772af87ca05807fc.gif

Edited by sepulchra

Go to messages and click Edit → Tapback [Last] Message… Then press a number on your keyboard between 1 and 6. Messages will send the reaction according to the position in the bubble. So “thumbs up” is 2 while the question mark is 6.

That’s what the workflow triggers. The flash you’re seeing is the animation being triggered then dismissed.