Alfred not dispatching key combo

I have a hotkey set up to toggle True Tone which works great. However, I like to set up keyword entry for configuring settings, but cannot get this to work.

Alfred has full accessibility permissions, executing "lock" works just fine. Have toggled on and off and restarted Alfred anyways, but no luck.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Thank you.

image.png.caffd829c57fd3d46558e44e0a2e977f.png

image.png.2aea9c2da42709bc7a5650b5be233fd5.png

image.png.ccabf8cf3b376e1a38a5dcbfa66e22b3.png

Screenshot2023-12-13at10_14.58@2x.thumb.jpg.4138762c793e676799ac98257c22d84c.jpg

Edited by alfredpanda

So you configured an action in BTT, added a hotkey to it, then added a Keyword in Alfred to fake press the hotkey? That’s a lot of indirection. Instead, you should set Alfred to programmatically run the action in BTT.

More importantly, unless you share the BTT action it won’t be viable to provide any assistance since that’s where everything is.

26 minutes ago, vitor said:

So you configured an action in BTT, added a hotkey to it, then added a Keyword in Alfred to fake press the hotkey? That’s a lot of indirection. Instead, you should set Alfred to programmatically run the action in BTT.

More importantly, unless you share the BTT action it won’t be viable to provide any assistance since that’s where everything is.

I realise this, however what I'm showing is the hotkey works fine. Alfred however does not seem to be triggering the hotkey?

There are other examples where I might want Alfred to trigger a hotkey, and so I'd rather understand why this action isn't working otherwise I might run into it again.

2 hours ago, alfredpanda said:

Alfred however does not seem to be triggering the hotkey?

On the contrary, per the debugger there’s nothing to indicate it isn’t.

2 hours ago, alfredpanda said:

and so I'd rather understand why this action isn't working

If we don’t have the full picture, meaning at least the exact BTT action you’re using, no one can accurately test your case to understand it 

it themselves and help you.