2.0.3 doubles every character I type

pluckytree

Just upgraded from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 and every key press turns into two characters in the Alfred search window. I’ve rebooted, nuked Alfred, and restarted and it persists. I used 2.0.2 heavily and didn’t see this problem. Any ideas or way to downgrade?

Just upgraded from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 and every key press turns into two characters in the Alfred search window. I’ve rebooted, nuked Alfred, and restarted and it persists. I used 2.0.2 heavily and didn’t see this problem. Any ideas or way to downgrade?

Reinstall Alfred. What characters are you seeing? And are they the same each time?

Could you please open Console.app and see what error is being logged when you see the double characters. You may need to expand the little triangle to get the full information for the single error.

Cheers