Learn options "Open width..." accordingly the file type

I use this action intensively and always find it frustrating that Alfred doesn't learn the Apps I choose to open accordingly to  the file types.

Please fix this in the future if possible.

Have you enabled the "Sort actions by last used per file type" option in Alfred's Features > File Search > Actions prefs?

After a few hours it doesn't seam to be learning. 

Worst than that, I use this intensively to open web projects in Sublime, before this was just a matter of two tabs, now i always have to search before the second that because Sublime doesn't even show up on the available options.

After a few hours it doesn't seam to be learning. 

Worst than that, I use this intensively to open web projects in Sublime, before this was just a matter of two tabs, now i always have to search before the second that because Sublime doesn't even show up on the available options.

If you are using sublime quite a bit, it may be much more efficient to skip actions (the open with action) altogether, and instead, create a workflow with a file filter wired into "Open" and set the open with app to be Sublime. This way, you could just type e.g.

sub filename

... and you'll see only the file types you want, pressing return will open in sublime.

Let me know if you need any help with this :)

Cheers,

Andrew

i would also like this feature added. the "open with ..." option (which i also have selected) does not seem to be tied to the "Sort actions by last used per file type". I do see that Alfred does learn the actions and one of them is open with... but after that option is selected the Apps from which we can choose does not get sorted by most often used. it is particularly annoying because some file types, such as jpg have many options for opening them and the couple that i use do not show up in the top 10 and i have to scroll down.