How about a 'conditional' action?

Yeah, I'd like to be able to select whether the output goes to a notification, or to Large Type, depending on conditions in the script.

I realise this is probably not that feasible under the current architecture (one module just captures the output of the previous), but maybe it could be configured to look for certain trigger words. eg. if the output begins with "%LT%", then echo to Large Type rather than notification. Well, that's one way to do it, anyway.

Yeah, I'd like to be able to select whether the output goes to a notification, or to Large Type, depending on conditions in the script.

I realise this is probably not that feasible under the current architecture (one module just captures the output of the previous),

Mmmm.

If you have a look at Vero's Google Searches workflow, it looks as if the actions can have multiple inputs and outputs.

Mmmm.

If you have a look at Vero's Google Searches workflow, it looks as if the actions can have multiple inputs and outputs.

Whoa! I only just realised you can set alternate actions based on the modifier key (option etc.). This will make a big difference to my EggTimer workflow. :D