Folder bookmarks or places/favorites search

Hi,

Does Alfred 2 support searching folder names that are in "Favorites" in Finder or ("Places" in Path Finder; I think they are the same)?  Or are there any workflows that allow saving a list of folders that can be called?  I can always create a new one myself, but I was hoping there would be something out there already.  My search didn't result in any finds.

Thanks!

Hi,

Does Alfred 2 support searching folder names that are in "Favorites" in Finder or ("Places" in Path Finder; I think they are the same)?  Or are there any workflows that allow saving a list of folders that can be called?  I can always create a new one myself, but I was hoping there would be something out there already.  My search didn't result in any finds.

Thanks!

Look for the Faves workflow in the Share Your Workflows area or it's available here http://dferg.us

This allows you to set a list of favorite folders to open quickly. Hopefully that will suffice for what you need.

• 9 years later...

Is there a newer/accessible version of this workflow? Something that would let me set a list of Finder Folder "bookmarks" for easy-opening (and no-fear-of-forgetting upon closing them). My ADHD brain needs browser-style bookmarks on my mac ;) 
Thank you!