New Folder Workflow

@swc 

Thanks for your detailed answer.

I think what you describe is for Mavericks user. As I couldn't select "Accessibility" (the option doesn't exist. I only have Twitter, Contacts, Location services, Diagnostics and usage). From what I've found (here) I guessed that that "Accessibilty" option is only available in Mavericks.

I have checkboxed “Enable access for assistive devices”.

Am I missing something?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Can I just chime in and thank you for this 'simple' workflow! This had made a HUGe difference to me, a big thank you! 

I am faced with saving 10/30/50 emails out of Outlook 2016 for Mac, into PDF, and placing them into individual folders (named after the client), many of whom are first-time - so they have no folder as of yet.

Previously, I was forced to save the PDFs into a dedicated 'hold/sort' folder, then create the folders in Finder, and then drag/drop the relevant emails into the new sub-folders.

Now, invoke KM to save the message as PDF, opening it in Preview.

Invoke TE snippet to name PDF file correctly.

Invoke Alfred, navigate to Parent Folder, search for existing subfolder - if none, jump back to Parent Folder, create new sub-Folder >> all within Alfred.

Move PDF to new sub-folder.

Still several steps - but far quicker than it used to be - and gradually adding/tweaking to the above, until eventually, I'll probably be able to automate much of this.

:D  

• 2 months later...