Shorten URL using goo.gl or preview shortened URL

Here's a workflow to shorten a pasted URL using goo.gl. Inspired by the Google search that allows alternation between Safari and Chrome, I also added the option to preview an already shortened URL using Notification Center if alt is pressed.

http://cl.ly/0y3b3g1y2f07

This mostly builds on existing workflows, but thought I'd post since I don't believe the Goo.gl script has yet been ported from version 1. Enjoy.

Very good workflow. Thank you.

I used to be using the script of Zibity. It's an applescript extension for Alfred (V1).

I couldn't shorten youtube links linking to a specific part of a specific video.

You could make it better by automatically copying the expanded url to the clipboard and/or allowing the user to open the expanded url in his/her OS default browser.

You could make it better by automatically copying the expanded url to the clipboard and/or allowing the user to open the expanded url in his/her OS default browser.

You're of course welcome to edit the workflow in any way you wish, but I don't see any point in copying the expanded url to the clipboard since the unexpanded one is already there and will accomplish the same thing if pasted into a browser. 

I considered adding an option to open the URL in the default browser but there's no way in Alfred to decide if opening the URL is the desired action after previewing the expanded link. For my usage, automatically opening the URL in a browser defeats the purpose of previewing the expanded link.