Synonyms

• 8 months later...

Hey David,

The synonyms workflow is not doing it for me. I type in the keyword and it looks good. Then I press space and start writing a word ("happy" for example). Instead of giving me synonyms I only get the option of searching for "synonyms happy" on google and the other searches I have there...

• 8 months later...

Hey David,

The synonyms workflow is not doing it for me. I type in the keyword and it looks good. Then I press space and start writing a word ("happy" for example). Instead of giving me synonyms I only get the option of searching for "synonyms happy" on google and the other searches I have there...

I'm having the same issue. I've applied for an API key, but I don't think that's the issue. 

Hi, the Workflow is working for me so if it doesn't work for you guys i guess it probably means the daily limit of the 'Synonyms account in the workflow' has been reached. I logged in, and it currently says "daily quota 895 out of 1000".

Anyway, you can solve this by applying for your own account here: http://www.synonyms.net/api.php

After registering you will get an email with an ID and Token, you need to enter them in the workflow here: 

FDMhKoA.png

• 1 year later...