Tab autocomplete in filesystem navigation?

Although the Cmd+Up and Cmd+Down shortcuts in the filesystem navigation make sense, it seems like it would be in keeping with the behavior of workflows' feedback if hitting Tab while a folder was selected also navigated into that folder. I'd actually forgotten about Cmd+Down until I checked the Preferences, and kept trying to Tab my way into directories, assuming they'd autocomplete, when I first (after a surprising delay) used a Copy File action.

Tab auto complete in fs navigation works as designed (if not setup as an action hotkey in Alfred's preferences). It partially or fully autocompletes much like using Bash's tab autocomplete.

Hah, so it does! I was so preoccupied trying to select folders and tab into them that I didn't even try it. Thanks for the reminder, Andrew!

Yep it works now. The one issue I have it that it doesn't work with text expansion like the file navigator does. Typinator lets you expand items in Alfred v1 and file navigator of v2 but for instance ",as" gives you /Users/name/Library/Application Support/" and File navigator picks it up no problem but for some reason File action does not, even if using abbreviations set in apple's system preferences...

Andrew, will this maybe come back to file actions like it works in file navigator? Not a HUGE loss, but definitely very useful for getting around and moving files quickly. Thanks again for implementing this feature so quickly after I complained! Cheers!