Cant open Alfred remote on IOS

So um.......... Just recently I purchased Alfred Remote because I absolutely loved Alfred on the mac, but then I ran into an issue. Whenever I want to open the application, It just shows a purple page and then immediately quits. No matter what I do, it just quits. I have tried deleting the app and re-downloading it but that doesn't seem to help. Does this have anything to do with the version of IOS I am on? I am running IOS 9 Beta and I am thinking that this might be the problem. Is this the Problem? I wanted to post a video just to show you guys the problem but couldnt find how to do it :). Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Starvader101

So um.......... Just recently I purchased Alfred Remote because I absolutely loved Alfred on the mac, but then I ran into an issue. Whenever I want to open the application, It just shows a purple page and then immediately quits. No matter what I do, it just quits. I have tried deleting the app and re-downloading it but that doesn't seem to help. Does this have anything to do with the version of IOS I am on? I am running IOS 9 Beta and I am thinking that this might be the problem. Is this the Problem? I wanted to post a video just to show you guys the problem but couldnt find how to do it :). Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Starvader101

Hey there,

This is discussed in this thread: http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/6275-app-will-not-open-on-ios-9-beta-4/

I've just pressed the go button for Alfred Remote 1.1 in the app store, so should be available later today. This release addresses the iOS 9 issues :)

Cheers,

Andrew