Disable mini player half stars

The mini player accepts half stars but I don't have half stars enabled in iTunes (nor do I want to). I'd like to disable half star input. I've looked in Alfred's preferences for a setting but couldn't find anything obvious. Does anyone know if there is a hidden switch to do this?

The mini player accepts half stars but I don't have half stars enabled in iTunes (nor do I want to). I'd like to disable half star input. I've looked in Alfred's preferences for a setting but couldn't find anything obvious. Does anyone know if there is a hidden switch to do this?

There isn't a way to disable half stars when hovering over the stars in the iTunes mini player, but if you use the shortcut keys cmd+ctrl+[1-5] while the miniplayer is visible, this is whole stars only, e.g. to rate the mini player track 3 stars, use cmd+ctrl+3.

Cheers,

Andrew

use the shortcut keys cmd+ctrl+[1-5] while the miniplayer is visible, this is whole stars only

Thanks, this seems like a fair workaround. It does feel like quite an awkward set of keys to use though. One handed requires some twisted contortions and with two it means moving the right hand to the other side of the keyboard. Am I being lazy? ;)