I like it big, the text

Hi,

The results are now so tiny, it's painful to read :(

And it seems that the option to get the text in big disappeared? If yes, so my suggestion is to add it back. If no, well, where is it?

I like when Alfred is taking all my screen estate value, that's kinda of why I open it.

P.S.: Yes I have glasses, my eyes are not the problem.

P.S.2: Yes, this is a serious request.

Hi,

The results are now so tiny, it's painful to read :(

And it seems that the option to get the text in big disappeared? If yes, so my suggestion is to add it back. If no, well, where is it?

I like when Alfred is taking all my screen estate value, that's kinda of why I open it.

P.S.: Yes I have glasses, my eyes are not the problem.

P.S.2: Yes, this is a serious request.

Create a new theme using the [+] button (the new theme will be based on the currently selected theme), then cmd+click the text in the editor to set the size. You can adjust the size of each type of text individually :)

Create a new theme using the [+] button (the new theme will be based on the currently selected theme), then cmd+click the text in the editor to set the size. You can adjust the size of each type of text individually :)

Oh yes excellent thanks!

Any way to make it even bigger thought? I found how to change the color but not to custom the text size?

Oh yes excellent thanks!

Any way to make it even bigger thought? I found how to change the color but not to custom the text size?

Text size works the exact same way. Cmd+click the text to increase size, Shift+Cmd+click text to decrease font size.

Text size works the exact same way. Cmd+click the text to increase size, Shift+Cmd+click text to decrease font size.

What I mean is choose a custom font size, not cycling between the 5/6 sizes available. The biggest one is not big enough to my taste.

What I mean is choose a custom font size, not cycling between the 5/6 sizes available. The biggest one is not big enough to my taste.

Could you share your current largest theme with me, I'm interested in seeing how big it is. In the largest size, Alfred fills the screen on my MacBook Air!

• 3 weeks later...

That is so politely asked, how could i refuse! 

alfred://theme/searchForegroundColor=rgba(255,255,255,1.00)&resultSubtextFontSize=1&searchSelectionForegroundColor=rgba(0,0,0,1.00)&separatorColor=rgba(51,51,51,1.00)&resultSelectedBackgroundColor=rgba(58,58,58,1.00)&shortcutColor=rgba(93,25,133,1.00)&scrollbarColor=rgba(51,51,51,1.00)&imageStyle=8&resultSubtextFont=Helvetica&background=rgba(0,0,0,1.00)&shortcutFontSize=4&searchFontSize=4&resultSubtextColor=rgba(102,102,102,1.00)&searchBackgroundColor=rgba(58,58,58,1.00)&name=Dark%20Big&resultTextFontSize=4&resultSelectedSubtextColor=rgba(153,153,153,1.00)&shortcutSelectedColor=rgba(35,12,53,1.00)&widthSize=3&border=rgba(127,127,127,0.40)&resultTextFont=Helvetica&resultTextColor=rgba(185,185,185,1.00)&cornerRoundness=0&searchFont=Helvetica&searchPaddingSize=3&credits=Guill%20Lo&searchSelectionBackgroundColor=rgba(181,213,255,1.00)&resultSelectedTextColor=rgba(243,243,243,1.00)&resultPaddingSize=3&shortcutFont=Helvetica

On my mba it takes about half the screen yeah, it's alright, a bit bigger would be nice for me but it's still alright. On my 27" iMac it's small, but still it's alright. I don't actually mind if there's no feature to make the letters bigger, but if it was there i would have used it for sure.