High CPU

mikedvzo

I have run into a little bit of behavior issues with Alfred 3 that I never saw in previous releases.  On a number of occasions Alfred 3 stays in focus when it and is slow to respond to actions.  I have also run into High CPU issues which have forced me to quit Alfred.  See screen shot.

http://bit.ly/1Y3C9hr

In addition here is a another issue I ran into with Alfred which I included in a comment on another post (Alfred v3 Applescripts are run twice [fixed b655]):

I ran into a similar issue when I called an Applescript that invokes Cisco Anyconnect with automation with Launch Program.  I have been using this workflow for years.   However now when I run the script  Alfred 3 stays in focus the entire time now and last time I ran it the VPN was connected and Alfred 3 hung and would not come back.  I eventually was forced to reboot as I could not kill Alfred 3 as a non admin user in Activity Monitor.  I did not attempt to kill the Alfred process as an Admin user but if it happens next time I will. Usually if I launch the workflow again the script checks to see if there is a current session and asks you to disconnect or continue.

Edited by mikedvzo

I have run into a little bit of behavior issues with Alfred 3 that I never saw in previous releases.  On a number of occasions Alfred 3 stays in focus when it and is slow to respond to actions.  I have also run into High CPU issues which have forced me to quit Alfred.  See screen shot.

http://bit.ly/1Y3C9hr

Could you please sample the Alfred process in activity monitor when you are seeing high CPU?

Cheers,

Andrew