macOS Sierra broke all my workflows

• 4 weeks later...

@willbraden and @awaldraff Could you give one particular example, as suggested by @FroZen_X? Perhaps include a link to the workflow?

Some workflows simply need a little update to say they refer to Alfred 3 instead of Alfred 2, while others may be relying on deprecated APIs or sources to present results.

The more details you can provide, the easier it will be for us to help but broadly, workflows from Alfred 2 will work just fine in Alfred 3 without any changes.

Cheers,
Vero

• 2 months later...

I'm having issues too: The workflows don't appear to be broken, the just never get called: it seems like the websearch always gets the precedence over a recognized workflow: e.g. 

radd some reminder

should call the reminder-workflow: it also shows up in the quick-list up to the rad - but when it is completed, it gets replaced by the websearch and hitting return then searches for radd some reminder in google. I upgraded to Sierra on the week, had no issues previously with any of the workflows. 

PS: Adding a comment/log-entry to a workflow confirms, that the workflow is never called and the entries get intercepted by the websearch. 

okok, and I take everything back: This behavior occurs when the workflow is broken and exits with an error - and this is exactly what happened to some of the workflows that depend on mac-os-apps that changed under sierra, like notes and reminders.

I still wished that there was some place in Alfred where we could see that the workflow throws errors - this way, Alfred just silently chews up the error and falls back to websearch...