Workflow as interface to various web submissions

This is my first ever workflow that I shared with people. It is a simple list filter with a lot of different links to various websites for asking questions on stack overflow, creating threads on reddit and few more. Here is the repository with it and here is the download link.

Description : 
a simple list filter for various online web submissions including

• asking questions on stack overflow
  • creating threads on various subreddits on reddit
  • asking questions on certain forums
  • creating github repo / gist
  • and any other web submission I personally use

It all goes into one list filter and from there on you can filter with a set of prefixes. More specifically : 

• s: prefix will filter for asking questions on any one of stack exchange sites.
  • r: prefix will filter for creating new threads on various reddit subreddits
  • f: prefix will filter for asking questions on various forums like Alfred Forum
  • g: prefix will currently allow you to quickly create new repository or new gist
  • w: prefix is for all other websites like creating new hacker news thread or new codepen

I kind of wish that list filter would allow the same fuzzy matching that file filters provide. That is in file filter, this matches : 

q9X1Jhn.png 

That is I can kind of skip the dot and go straight to what comes after. Same with semicolons. In List Filter, this doesn't work. That is if I have  these few entries prefixed with w : 

8cs8cui.png

I can't do this : 

ip86fix.png 

Nothing gets matched. :( 

Aside from this, I am pretty happy with the workflow, hope some of you will find some use out of it too. :) 

Edited by nikivi
1 hour ago, nikivi said:

It is kind of a shame that Alfred forum doesn't support markdown, embedding links and transferring description from markdown to this format is quite time consuming.

Try MarkdownBulletin (disclaimer: I’m the author). I’ve made it exactly exactly with this forum in mind and have been using it successfully since I built it (I also know of other users that use it frequently).

23 minutes ago, vitor said:

Try MarkdownBulletin (disclaimer: I’m the author). I’ve made it exactly exactly with this forum in mind and have been using it successfully since I built it (I also know of other users that use it frequently).

Thank you for the tool, it's really useful. I have updated my description now. :) 

Edited by nikivi