How do workflows update?

How do workflows update themselves? I am sure that from time to time the author of a workflow will add new features or squash bugs but how does a user, who has an older version installed, get the new build? Does the user periodically check the forums? (please say "no"!)

Thx,

Nitin

How do workflows update themselves? I am sure that from time to time the author of a workflow will add new features or squash bugs but how does a user, who has an older version installed, get the new build? Does the user periodically check the forums? (please say "no"!)

Thx,

Nitin

At this point, workflows have to be updated manually.

Once I've worked through the security issues of unsolicited auto updating of workflows, I'm going to start looking into a built-in system which could facilitate this :)

At this point, workflows have to be updated manually.

Once I've worked through the security issues of unsolicited auto updating of workflows, I'm going to start looking into a built-in system which could facilitate this :)

And in the meantime, if I may toot my own horn and encourage others to join in the band, there's http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/1582-alleyoop-update-alfred-workflows/ . I've started adding it to my own workflows, and I hope other tinkerers will follow suit as a stopgap measure.