Fantastical 3

The point of Fantastical (for me) is that it sits unobtrusively in the menubar instead of in my dock. I loved being able to enter appointments directly from Alfred. However, when I run the workflow with the new version of Fantastical it opens the full app. It still "works" but I have to either accept leaving the full app open or closing it after every appointment I make. Does anyone have a fix for this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

As a newbie, I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but I couldn't find a thread devoted to Fantastical 3, so here goes: I'm hoping to create a workflow that allows me to create an invite to a Zoom or other meeting in Fantastical, especially now that it has integration with CardHop. But I'm not a scripter, and I'm at a loss of where to start. The idea would be typing a keyword like "invite", having an option to enter names, time & place, kind of meeting (Zoom/in person), and then sending it out. I looked at Packal, but only found an old Fantastical 2 event creator. Advice would be appreciated--thanks!