Adds a "confirm" option to Launch apps/files action.

politicus

Being able to launch an application(s)/file(s) via a keyboard shortcut is simple, fast, awesome. 

Not so much when your (puffy? goofy?) fingers tend to mistakenly choose over and over the wrong key, ending launching the wrong application(s)/file(s).

I bet it would be faster for @Andrew to add a little "confirm" option to Launch apps/files action just like the ones for the commands in the System pane than for my fingers to learn to completely stop messing around 😀

More seriously, for me Alfred is all about making a Mac user's life easier. While 99% of the time it means faster, there are a few cases allowing the user to spend a few seconds going backwards helps him/her to spare more seconds and not loose his or her focus. 

18 minutes ago, politicus said:

I bet it would be faster for @Andrew to add a little "confirm" option to Launch apps/files action just like the ones for the commands in the System pane than for my fingers to learn to completely stop messing around 😀

I don't see how that would help much, tbh.

It seems that the root problem is your not paying attention to what you're doing in Alfred, so adding a "confirm" option won't help because you'll just end up reflexively hitting return twice without checking what will happen instead of once.