App Store for Workflows and Themes

I have an idea. Why you dont release a kind of App Store for Workflows and Themes. This a good way for sharing, updating and store Workflows and Themes in a single good looking secure place.

I have an idea. Why you dont release a kind of App Store for Workflows and Themes. This a good way for sharing, updating and store Workflows and Themes in a single good looking secure place.

Cool idea, and these forums would still be relevant for feedback and dev notes.

I have an idea. Why you dont release a kind of App Store for Workflows and Themes. This a good way for sharing, updating and store Workflows and Themes in a single good looking secure place.

Cool idea, and these forums would still be relevant for feedback and dev notes.

Several attempts have already been made at this by several on this forum; this page might be a hint at a future gift from the Alfred team ;)

All it says is workflows and themes are coming to v2. And they have.

Since Alfred 2 already does have these features (as you stated), I assume the webpage indicates a future repository for Alfred 2 workflows & themes  ^_^

@hzlzh made this website; it's still in beta, but it's a promising piece of work  :)

All it says is workflows and themes are coming to v2. And they have.

Since Alfred 2 already does have these features (as you stated), I assume the webpage indicates a future repository for Alfred 2 workflows & themes  ^_^

@hzlzh made this website; it's still in beta, but it's a promising piece of work  :)

The Alfred Extras site, from my understanding will be more of a curated site and not a full repo of all available workflows. Currently, alfredworkflow.com, APM (in beta), or searching the forums are the best method for finding a full list or searching for potential workflows for Alfred 2

The Alfred Extras site, from my understanding will be more of a curated site and not a full repo of all available workflows. Currently, alfredworkflow.com, APM (in beta), or searching the forums are the best method for finding a full list or searching for potential workflows for Alfred 2

Thanks for the clarification! I've been waiting for an official repository, but I'll probably just use Alleyoop and Alfredworkflow.com instead (for the meantime) :)