Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly tips/tricks sharing?

Hi Alfred team, I was going through the below mentioned forum and found we used to share some tips and tricks that I found to be very useful. I'm sure there are others like me. I was wondering if it might be a good idea for the Alfred team to occasionally share tips about Alfred, like how to do X or Y. That way, users can learn more about Alfred, debug their own workflows, and build more workflows to share with the community. Thoughts?

https://www.alfredforum.com/forum/48-advanced-tips-tricks/

This doesn't have to be advances tricks though. Like recently I learnt that using `?` in the Alfred bar helps me to directly navigate to any workflow, object, or any other feature in Alfred. I have been using Alfred for 2-3 years, but used to open Alfred Preferences > Workflows > navigate to workflow.

I like this idea very much. My programming "skills" (such as they are!) are limited to AppleScript so although I have many useful personal workflows most are reasonably basic (although, of course, nonetheless very useful to me). I'm sure I'd benefit considerably from the sort of thing you're suggesting.

Stephen