How do we update workflows already on Alfred Gallery?

I have a workflow on the Alfred Gallery (Open macOS Settings Panes) and have just propogated an update of that workflow to GitHub. I'm wondering what is the procedure for updating the workflow on the Alfred Gallery.

The comet symbol beside the workflow name in my Alfred workflows has been replaced by an up arrow which rather suggests something has to happen but it's not entirely clear what!

Stephen

You don’t need to do anything, updates are regularly checked for, reviewed, and updated. It was done earlier today with two. Yours will be underway shortly.

The symbol changed because your local version did as well. Once the Gallery has the new version live, they’ll be the same and the icon will revert.

9 hours ago, vitor said:

You don’t need to do anything, updates are regularly checked for, reviewed, and updated. It was done earlier today with two. Yours will be underway shortly.

The symbol changed because your local version did as well. Once the Gallery has the new version live, they’ll be the same and the icon will revert.

Workflow updates by Alfred Gallery is great....very easy to use.

Is there a way to find new workflows by upload date on Alfred Gallery? I checked all workflows once and would like to discover new ones getting published on it.

• 9 months later...

Hi all,

The updates should run automatically for all workflows? I've seen my Alfred Gallery and shows updates available, but I don't know how to run.
I've other outdated workflows that use oneUpdater but doesn't update also...

Can someone provide some help understanding what can I do to facilitate workflows updates?

thanks

Bruno

5 minutes ago, bsilvamm said:

The updates should run automatically for all workflows?

No. Just like Alfred itself, you tell it to update when you’re ready.

5 minutes ago, bsilvamm said:

but I don't know how to run

Go to Alfred Preferences → Workflows and right-click a workflow with the up arrow symbols and do “Update from Alfred Gallery”.

7 minutes ago, bsilvamm said:

I've other outdated workflows that use oneUpdater

Those are a different mechanism and are handled by each developer. A workflow which uses OneUpdater and is added to the Gallery will remove it and instead be updated with the Gallery mechanism.

3 minutes ago, bsilvamm said:

but it doesn't work for me...

What exactly do you mean when you say that? What are you doing and what is happening? Are you sure you’re not already in the latest version? Either way, it’s best you ask the developer of the workflow directly. While I did develop OneUpdater, I have no control over how people implement it.

• 2 months later...