can't get the Universal Clipboard to work

godbout

it has never worked for me but i kinda always discarded the issue but now i really, really wanna use it 😂

the macOS Universal Clipboard works, but not Alfred's one. using latest Alfred's stable version. not sure how i can diagnose, hence this post. maybe it's just an option i'm missing but as far as i'm aware every tick is correct. lemme know what you need to diagnose. thanks!

@godbout The macOS Universal clipboard is intended to be used to copy an item on one device, then paste on another. 

Alfred's Clipboard History feature is 100% locally stored and won't be synced between your Macs by design.

Could you clarify what is / isn't working for you?

• When copying items on your Mac, are they being added to Alfred's Clipboard Viewer?
  • Or are you having issues pasting from the clipboard?

If you can provide more details, including which version of macOS you're using, I'll help you troubleshoot :)

Cheers,
Vero

On 9/17/2023 at 5:35 PM, Vero said:

Alfred's Clipboard History feature is 100% locally stored and won't be synced between your Macs by design.

OH. this is new to me. i thought the Alfred's Clipboard History would actually be available on all my computers through the Alfred's sync. my bad. thanks.