preferences search

I use "?" to search workflow hotkeys often but suddenly "?" no longer finds any keywords or hotkeys related to workflows. It is still searches all the other preferences, snippets and themes but is no longer finding workflows. Is there a setting I may have disabled?

I'm on alfred 5.1.4 and 13.6.3

Both ?hotkeys in Alfred's main bar and hotkeys in the Preferences search bar work for me to show general and workflow hotkeys.

I appreciate this may be a silly and annoying question 😀 but are you scrolling down the results, when using the first method, to see all of them? The results show the general hotkeys before the workflow hotkeys.

Stephen

@sepulchra there is actually a little bug in the internal ? search where missing data in a workflow can cause the workflow portion of the search to stop working. This will be fixed in the next Alfred build.

For now, do you have the Movie and TV Show Search workflow installed? If so, either delete it, or open it in the Workflow Editor, select the [x] button and hit Save. This is one workflow we know is missing underlying config data.