[SOLVED] Workflows: allow *combinations* of modifier keys for action modifiers

For advanced workflows it would be nice to be able to specify *combinations* of modifier keys when specifying action modifiers for workflow connections.

For instance, allow an action modifier based on holding down *both* the Option and the Shift key.

(I know there's potential for conflict with global hotkeys, such as Cmd-Opt-Return for the iTunes mini player.)

Currently (Alfred 2.0.3), you're limited to a single modifier key.

Edited by mklement0

For advanced workflows it would be nice to be able to specify *combinations* of modifier keys when specifying action modifiers for workflow connections.

For instance, allow an action modifier based on holding down *both* the Option and the Shift key.

(I know there's potential for conflict with global hotkeys, such as Cmd-Opt-Return for the iTunes mini player.)

Currently (Alfred 2.0.3), you're limited to a single modifier key.

You are currently able to set hotkeys that use multiple modifiers, see example below:

hotkeys.png

If you run across one that you can't assign, it should only be because it is assigned elsewhere.

Thanks, David, but I wasn't talking about hotkeys, but *action modifiers* - the modifier keys you can assign - effectively combined with `Return` - to modify what happens when *a script-filter result is actioned*.

Ah, apologies, I misunderstood

• 6 years later...
  • vitor changed the title to [SOLVED] Workflows: allow *combinations* of modifier keys for action modifiers