Can't Send an email

JorgeLuisBorges

HI

Sending an email doesn't seem to work.

The search element works fine, but when I hit return on a contact it switches to my mail app and doesn't open a new email.

This happens if I hit return on starting a blank email or if I have found a contact with Alfred and hit return. In both instances mail becomes the active app, but nothing happens, no new mail is started.

I'm on the latest version of Alfred. I'm using Yosemite 10.10.3 (14D136), and Mac Mail Version 8.2 (2098) as my default mail client. 

thanks

HI

Could you please try popping up Safari and pasting this in?

mailto:test@example.com

This is the same action Alfred performs, where Alfred (or in this case, Safari) tells OS X to launch a new email in your default client with that email address filled in.  If it doesn't work, first try restarting your Mac and try again in Safari.  If you're seeing the same issue when trying from Safari, the issue will be outside of Alfred. Let me know how it goes :)

Jorge, do you happen to use the Project Management Tool "Wrike"?  Some folks have noticed that the plugin it installs results in exactly your issue.  If so, update Wrike, and if it still doesn't work, write to them about it.