Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Jb_Bryant

  • Rank
  • Birthday 07/05/1987

Profile Information

  • Location
    Jacksonville, FL

Recent Profile Visitors

698 profile views
  1. Brow is the way to go for this guys. Only downside is you can't cmd-c to copy the link
  2. Actually I did just find this workflow which is pretty nice - http://www.packal.org/workflow/relative-dates I'll probably keep both around but that one is pretty great.
  3. I've been able to mostly get Alfred to replace Text Expander for me but the only thing missing was dates. I made this workflow so that I could use Alfred to also expand dates. You can add, change or remove the bash formulas and keywords to your liking. Pretty simple. http://cl.ly/472o0Q2Y3L2P
  4. I see now that in your original post it says it should work if you choose Chrome as the mail client. That didn't work in the old workflow. It would just open up a blank tab in Chrome. I just upgraded to the latest version and it actually doesn't work at all. I type mailtoclient, hit enter, and it goes to my fallback google search.
  5. Would there be any way to use Gmail in Chrome as the default method with this workflow? That way I could use Outlook as my default system-wide and use the built in contact search in Alfred for that. And then use this workflow to send through Gmail since all of my iCloud and Gmail contacts show up with this workflow.
  6. It is a little slower but I don't mind personally just because it does what I need. Others may disagree though. I did my best to show you the speed without showing you my contacts' details: http://cl.ly/1I2t1l3K251m
  7. I just tried it and it seems like it works great for both my Gmail and Exchange contacts. And it was pretty fast. didn't feel slow at all. Here's one example which included contacts from both Gmail and Exchange: python ABSearch.py 'Tom' 5 results for 'Tom' in 0.1642 seconds
  8. Yep. I just fixed my post. Sorry about that. I'd be willing to test if you want to send it over.
  9. It looks like this extension doesn't parse all contact accounts. I have both gmail and exchange set up and it doesn't find any of my exchange contacts.
  10. I don't really have the time or ruby knowledge to do much testing. I'll just use the old one that was working until you're able to upgrade and take a look.
  11. It looks like it works from command line. But nothing shows when invoked in alfred: <items><item valid='yes'><title>2/8: Mail</title><arg>5716</arg><subtitle>cpu: 13.2%, memory: 2.7%, nice: 0, state:( 5716 ) :sleep</subtitle><icon type='fileicon'>/Applications/Mail.app/</icon></item><item valid='yes'><title>3/25: Terminal</title><arg>9412</arg><subtitle>cpu: 3.0%, memory: 0.4%, nice: 0, state:( 9412 ) :sleep</subtitle><icon type='fileicon'>/Applications
  12. It was working in Mavericks before I updated to this version. Now it doesn't work. Your troubleshooting section says, "In OSX 10.9, the system ruby is upgraded to 2.0.0. You just need to download the new version of this workflow which packs the ruby gems for 2.0.0 inside". I'm on the latest version you've posted, though, and it doesn't work.
  • Create New...