Alfred unable to search for apps unless I search for it on Spotlight first

So, I have been facing a weird bug lately. Alfred is randomly unable to search for and launch apps. However, once I search for that app on Spotlight (don't have to run it) and then try searching for it on Alfred, that app is accessible now. It will stay accessible for a few days until it will again randomly stop showing up on Alfred, unless I search for it again on Spotlight.

Notable to mention, one app Alfred just can't search for is Spotify, even though I've searched and launched it using spotlight multiple times.

I have tried completely deleting Alfred (including preference files) and reinstalling it, but to no avail. The same problem persists. I am just short of reinstalling the whole macOS itself, which I am not very keen to.

Has anyone else faced this issue? If so, then how did you solve it?

@shayonpal I would recommend doing a reindex from Alfred's Advanced prefs, ensuring that you check the "Delete /.Spotlight-V100" checkbox when it pops up. This will ensure that the index is recreated from scratch, as it sounds like there might still be some odd corruption in the index.

Keep in mind that this can take up to an hour to complete, then type "reload" into Alfred, which refreshes the application cache, nothing else, but should ensure that the app cache is current to find Spotify, for example.

Let me know how you get on :)

Cheers,
Vero