godbout

Alfred AirPlay / AirPlay Spreader

I have just tried the new script but when typing "aps" in Alfred, nothing happens.

No option appears, no list of airplay receivers.

Anything needs to be added in the config?

Hey Guy,

Thanks for letting me know. Do you mind checking what appears in the debug console? Please see the screenshot attached. Some message should pop up there. Let me know, thanks. And sorry about that!

Alfred_Preferences.png

Btw, do you have any AirPlay servers available? If none is found, the previous version of the Workflow would tell you to turn AirPlay off. The new version doesn't. That might be why you don't see anything. I'll see about adding a message if no server is found.

I have launched the debugger but nothing appears when I do this in the log.

You are right that all airplay servers were turned off, this might be why.

I can confirm that when no AirPlay server is found, there is no message (anymore). I'll try to find a way to change that. If no AirPlay server is found, you should get something like "Queuing argument '(null)'" in the log. What about once you turn the AirPlay servers ON. Still not working?

There's a new version up, 1.1.0. It adds an informative message for when no AirPlay device is detected. Thanks for reporting Guy!

Excellent!

Thank you so much for your prompt response and quick fix.

I can't find the new alfred workflow (maybe the server didn't update yet) though ;-(

There's a bug on Packal. When it uploads my workflow it replaces the spaces with underscores, but on GitHub it processes the workflow with a dot. I've updated the package name for Packal now but that might still break in the future.