[SOLVED] Quick Look and arrow keys

phantasm

macOS Mojave 10.14.14

Alfred 3 v3.8.1

Hi, not sure if this is a bug or not. I seem to remember being able to 'flip through' multiple Quick Look instances of files while Quick Look was activated in Alfred. To clarify, when I view the contents of a directory or browse through the results of an Alfred query, it is my recollection that when invoking Quick Look in Alfred with the Shift key, the Quick Look instance of the highlighted file would show, and I would then be able to flip through the rest of the results while keeping Quick Look activated, effectively to see the preview of each file without having to press Shift for each file.

Now, at least since installing Mojave, I need to press the Shift key for each file while going through the Alfred results, instead of using the  ↑ and ↓ keys, as you can do in Finder.

Is this a change in how Mojave now deals with Quick Look, as opposed to previous macOS versions, or could this be a setting I've changed? I'm not sure, I just know that my hands seem to have a memory of being able to do this :). Maybe it was never possible.

Thanks

• vitor changed the title to [SOLVED] Quick Look and arrow keys