display your mac system info

I have one note and two feature requests. Note: You should write “About” in the Placeholder Title of the Script Filter. Why? Here’s the difference when typing “abo”:

OtVBZbj.png

rGxcyDV.png

The difference? The second one has the Placeholder Title. That means that with that feature I’ll be able to type “a” and press ↵ to:

Feature Requests: Add battery information and disk space information of the internal hard drive and any connected drives. Example outputs:

Title: Root: 663G free

Subtitle: 67% of 995G

Title: 76%

Subtitle: Battery Power, Discharging

Thank you for considering it. I’ll understand if you decide not to add it; you may want to keep the Workflow simple.

Thanks for your suggestion, I have updated.

1. add placeholder for script filter

2. support disk info 

For battery information, I don't think about it, because in the upper right corner of the screen, the user can see it directly.

image.png.95c3fdff62837d8761d449cf76c0d590.png

image.png.99d238c2d8d2e53f4794a361f0db30c6.png

Edited by Alan He
update it
On 2/11/2021 at 2:34 AM, Alan He said:

I have updated.

Thank you.

add placeholder for script filter

There’s a typo. You made it “Aout Mac”.

support disk info

Seems like it will only do so for the startup disk, though.

For battery information, I don't think about it, because in the upper right corner of the screen, the user can see it directly.

Not if one disables the percentage or hides battery information. Plus, it doesn’t show information such as charging state (which may be “on Hold” when Optimised Battery Charging is on).

But I don’t want to bother you further, I’ll look into those. Thank you again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Alan He said:

But I think it’s better to show free memory

Free memory doesn't mean very much, as the OS doesn't actually unload things from RAM until the space is needed for something else.

The amount of RAM actually available to use is free + inactive (or active + wired down for how much is actively being used).

15 minutes ago, deanishe said:

Free memory doesn't mean very much, as the OS doesn't actually unload things from RAM until the space is needed for something else.

The amount of RAM actually available to use is free + inactive (or active + wired down for how much is actively being used).

You are right!