Consolidated Workflow List (app store)

Hi Alfred Team,

I was hoping that you  would consider having an app store or extension store (or consolidated list of workflows on github) so it's easier to discover new workflows?

I know there are many workflows that are already created by various users, but maybe for the new ones, we can have a consolidated github repo? I'd assume some of the existing workflow creators would also be open to creating PRs to this repo.

Having a consolidated place makes it easier to find things for users, especially for new users. I know a few friends (non-developers) got Alfred with powerpack after watching blaze through my work with Alfred workflows, but they could not extend it further due to discovery and relied on me to find workflows for them.

Thoughts? @Vero @Andrew @deanishe. (Tagging you for visibility. Apologies)

PS: I'm still a fan and heavy user of Alfred and vouching for new features in it.

• Vero changed the title to Consolidated Workflow List (app store)

@andy4222 Thanks for the kind words about Alfred :)

There is a lot to consider in creating and, most importantly, continuously maintaining a Workflows collection, but I can assure you it's on our radar and we’ve discussed a number of different ways to implement this.

While I can't say much more for now, there are some pretty special things coming this year for Alfred. :)

In the meantime, you’ll find that searching online for “Alfred workflow [name of the app integration you want]” will likely return a few options, as our community has been so brilliant at creating workflows for their favourite tools out there!