Scanned workflows and ask to delete the legacy ones??

I think I'm not alone dealing with old workflows that suddenly stop working because languages are not installed and so on... It's annoying dealing with this kind of window sometimes. Can you create a feature that scans workflows and let you get rid of them in one click?? That would be awesome.

Albertkinng Screenshot - 02-17-2023 5.png

By this point that issue isn’t common at all. I can say this with confidence because I’ve walked people through it and could feel the tail of it disappearing.

As we’ve covered before, this is due to Apple removing languages from macOS. Those are simple to add back, we’ve made it so it takes literally one command to install a language. If it’s a Gallery workflow, it’s even more straightforward and can deal with even more dependencies.

Python 2 is the only special case which may need modified workflows and we’ve covered that as well.

As the saying goes, we can take a horse to water but we can’t make it drink. We worked hard to make the road to the water really nice, though.

If you don’t want to follow the steps, you can disable the workflow right from the window you posted. It’s one click which only has to be done once. You can then find alternatives for it (the Gallery’s selection keeps growing) or build them yourself with new features (there’s an Automation Task to shorten URLs).

Edited by vitor