Problem with "Open Terminal Here" action [Fixed in 2.1 b216]

wynsmart

When I was using "Open Terminal here" action today, I found that this command is not executed with arguments quoted.

For example, here I got a folder named "a&b", when I perform "Open Terminal Here", a error happened. Why?

I am guessing that the terminal actually executes such a command, "cd a&b", so it is apparently that this command is split by the symbol "&". I hope you can fix this bug just by surrounding the target folder path with a pair of quotes like this: 

cd "a&b"

instead of:

cd a&b

thanks~

by iSMart

When I was using "Open Terminal here" action today, I found that this command is not executed with arguments quoted.

For example, here I got a folder named "a&b", when I perform "Open Terminal Here", a error happened. Why?

I am guessing that the terminal actually executes such a command, "cd a&b", so it is apparently that this command is split by the symbol "&". I hope you can fix this bug just by surrounding the target folder path with a pair of quotes like this: 

cd "a&b"

instead of:

cd a&b

thanks~

by iSMart

Ah nicely spotted, the & character needs escaping. I'll get this fixed up in the next release :)

Cheers,

Andrew

cd "a&b"

instead of:

cd a&b

thanks~

by iSMart

This should now be fixed in the 2.1 b216 pre-release :)